· Thanksgiving Break (Nov 25th– Nov 30th, 2019)
· Christmas Break (Dec 16th, 2019 – Jan 13th, 2020)
These breaks are reserved for spending time with family and friends and refreshing yourself in the Lord.
like retreats, conferences, mission trips, and outreaches will happen throughout the program on days to be announced. Students must remain flexible and available throughout the program as these dates are subject to change.
All classes and service involvement will be held at Calvary Chapel Houston in Friendswood, Texas
We believe that discipleship is at its highest form when it takes place in the home. Therefore, throughout the course of the program, students will live together in discipleship housing, separated by gender, under the leadership of a host family or Resident Assistant.
Upon acceptance to the program, a student will be provided further specific details concerning discipleship housing.
Discipleship housing will be located in close proximity to the church and community (a bike-ride away). Discipleship homes’ exact locations are subject to change based on need and availability.
*Each student and house leader will be asked to sign a housing agreement that will contain a list of expectations for both the student and the RA or Host Family.
*Each student and house leader will undergo a background check for the safety and protection of all parties involved.
· Move in – Aug 16th, 2019
· Move out – May 12th, 2020
Cost: $450.00 USD/Monthly
(10 month payment plan)
*Tuition does not include our Spring mission trip. (Each student will be required to raise support for this trip)
*CHSD payment plan: First payment will be due on Aug 15th. Following payments will be due on the first of every month. (Sept - May)
*Students have the option to pay in full (by Aug 15th) to receive a discounted rate.
· All classes
· All books and necessary materials
· All trips (excluding the Spring mission trip)
· Room and Board (discipleship housing)
· Basic food items provided in discipleship housing
Cost does NOT include
· Non-essential food items
· Toiletries and non-essential amenities
· Spring mission trip
· Tuition may either be paid upfront (by Aug 15th) or in monthly installments using our CHSD payment plan.
· Tuition must be paid by check or cashier’s check. (checks may be made payable to Calvary Houston)
· For students in need of financial assistance, we encourage you to utilize our CHSD support letters in order to raise funds in preparation for attending the program.
· Throughout the course of the program students will be provided opportunities to raise support for the Spring Mission Trip.